Saturday, August 7, 2010

Denver, CO






One advantage to the hotel is the swimming pool, my kids have been swimming almost everyday, okay so have I. We have just hung around the hotel for the last couple of days getting laundry done, getting Bryce to the airport to go to Utah, going to the park, and taking the kids to the Ferrari dealer.
Did I just say Ferrari dealer? Yes, my boys are really into cars, and sometimes Rees. We had seen the dealership off the freeway. So of course they asked if I could take the there. I was a little hesitant not knowing how they would like a mom bringing in her kids to look at some of the most expensive cars around. They were fantastic about it, they even let the kids sit in some of the cars. The dealership had Ferrari, Porsche, Maserati, and Bentley cars. I would not let my kids into the Bentley room or sit in them, I did not want anything to even remotely happen to one of those. One of our biggest running sayings is from the movies Cars when Luigi says in his Italian accent "A real Ferrari". Anyone who has seen the movie knows what I am talking about!
The photos are not loading this time, but I will add them as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment