Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oregon







I know, I know... I am behind in updating the blog. We spent a lot of time with my family in Oregon. It was a blast, hanging out, eating together, and seeing the kids together. We didn't spend very much time in our trailer. We did however have cousins Emma and Nolan over to our campsite to swim, play miniature golf, play arcade game, and hang out. We also took the kids to the waterpark in Corvallis. Again it was a little chilly and windy. Emma, my niece, and I got our haircut together. This was her first professional haircut and it was an honor to be able to share that with her.
We did visit the Tillamook Cheese factory, air museum, and hung out on the Oregon Coast.
We went rafting for 3 days (August 28 -30) with my dad, his wife, my sisters and their families for my dad's 70th birthday. It was nice seeing all the cousins together. We had a great time rafting, but the weather was not the best. It was a little cold and as usual in Oregon, it rained on us. Needless to say we still had a great time. The meals were amazing! The guides were great. We had 4 rafts and 3 kayaks. The dads took the kids in the kayaks, and some of the older kids (Emma, Jake, and Juma) did the kayaks on their own. What a great time we all had. ( I will add rafting pictures later, they are on water cameras)
Before we left, we had taken the trailer up to Pendelton, Oregon to the Keystone manufacturer. They had all work stop when we arrived to the plant. They were all instructed to find out what was wrong with the trailer. Within 20 minutes, they told us that the hangers and axels were off by 3/4 of an inch, which is why all the tires were blowing out. They worked on it while we were rafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment