Monday, September 13, 2010

Streetsboro, Ohio

Well here we are for the week at the KOA in Streetsboro, Ohio, what a beautiful place. I have, however, caught my first cold. Where did this come from? I'm not even in a classroom full of students anymore. It was a hard day trying to home school and really just wanting to sleep. The kids just started some of their home schooling on a computer program called Time 4 Learning. This helped to keep them some what going on their own today! Thanks to my wonderful husband who hung out with the kids for awhile so I could sleep, and went to the store to get me some much needed medicine!

1 comment:

  1. Where in the great state of Ohio is Streetsboro? How is the camping going? You guys have had some interesting times so far. If you guys get a chance visit Columbus. Its only the best city in the state. Of course my hometown.
    Today was the last day of tryouts for the boys traveling basketball team. There are about 15, supposedly 16 young men that came out. Hopefully they'll have 2 teams. But what I hear because one of the young fellas didn't show they may stack the team and cut a few boys. I don't like that approach. Anyway, tell the kids and Bryce I said "Hello". I'll talk to you soon.

    David Moss

    ReplyDelete