Wednesday, March 16, 2011

California

Mike, Karen, and Ty Sexton with the kids

Papa and Grammy with the kids
I know, I know, I keep getting behind on the blog.  On Sunday, March 6th, some family friends took the kids to an indoor fun place.  They played laser tag, games, climbed all around, had pizza and drinks.  Needless to say they had a great time.  This gave Bryce and I a chance to get on the bike and spend some alone time together.  We ended up staying with my dad until Tuesday because the people at the Camping World did not do their job and get our camper fixed while we were in Mexico...they had it for three weeks.  Anyway the kids enjoyed spending time with their grandparents.  They went bowling, golfing, hiking, shopping, and just enjoyed spending time together.  We left there on Tuesday and are now in Valencia, CA at the Valencia Travel Village.  We plan on leaving on Friday the 18th for Washington State.

No comments:

Post a Comment