Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gig Harbor, Washington

Arrived we have...into Gig Harbor, Washington.  What a beautiful area!  A little rainy and cool.  We are in a quiet and lovely campground here.  Bryce left to go to Montana and Minnesota, so we are going to be exploring on our own.  My mom is going to come up and spend some time with us here.
I am stressing a little about the kids schooling.  We are getting ready for some testing and I just hope I have prepared them enough.  We did dissect a frog yesterday!  It was good, not my favorite thing to do...but Jake and Trent loved it, Rees, not so much.  She ended up crying and I let here go back into the camper while we finished.  I did video tape it, but it's about 15 minutes long.  I might try to post it later.  Well we are all caught up to date...I promise to keep on top of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment